The technical domain is concerned with the the awareness programs and developing technical devices. The domain is suitable for the students who are pursuing their graduation in Technical aspect.
The activities under this domain involve :
- RESEARCH : One of the major issue regarding the accidents in the context of the country like India is the negligence of the people while driving the vehicles or performing the other roles on the roads, the solution of the same can be further divided into 3 parts:-
Awaring and educating to the people - quite difficult since can be quite easy to evaluate on the basis of the previous years stats.
- Making the laws and implementing the same - A long term solution since the system is based on Democracy.
- Technical changes - The other thing is the technical aspect.
- LIVE POLL SESSION : It has been designed with the purpose of the enabling the participation of the youth in the road safety process through the online media, In todays world online media plays a very significant role in spreading the information about various social issues hence is one of the best platform that can be used for the purpose of making the Indian Roads Safer..
- CASE STUDY : Idea plays a very significant role in determining which can actually bring a lot of difference whether an issue can be solved or not. Sometimes an idea may be small however can create a very huge impact for instance due to the non presence of a divider at a particular place leads to around 50 accidents in a month, by placing the same 50 accidents can be reduced. Hence the case study competition has been included in has order to find the best feasible solution to a particular problem which can be further used to solve the same.
- HACKATHON : It aims to utilise the technical skills of students to improve the road safety scenario in India. Lets code for a safer India and experience the unexpected learning and fun. Win a lot, Learn a lot.
For Certificate , It’s compulsory to conduct all the minimum activities.
Points are assigned to each and every task floated. The evaluation of any team registered would be done on the basis of submissions of online documents such as reports, the photos and videos as per the requirement of the task. The submitted work will be analyzed by the judges and mentors.