The technical domain is concerned with the the awareness programs and developing technical devices. The domain is suitable for the students who are pursuing their graduation in Technical aspect.
The activities under this domain involve :
- RESEARCH : One of the major issue regarding the accidents in the context of the country like India is the negligence of the people while driving the vehicles or performing the other roles on the roads, the solution of the same can be further divided into 3 parts:-
Awaring and educating to the people - quite difficult since can be quite easy to evaluate on the basis of the previous years stats.
- Making the laws and implementing the same - A long term solution since the system is based on Democracy.
- Technical changes - The other thing is the technical aspect.
- LIVE POLL SESSION : It has been designed with the purpose of the enabling the participation of the youth in the road safety process through the online media, In todays world online media plays a very significant role in spreading the information about various social issues hence is one of the best platform that can be used for the purpose of making the Indian Roads Safer..
- CASE STUDY : In the social sciences and life sciences, a case study is a research method involving an up-close, in-depth, and detailed examination of a subject of study (the case), as well as its related contextual conditions. In today's scenario when critical analysis and idea developments are the most significant factors in determining what can actually bring a lot of difference whether an issue can be solved or not.Hence the case study competition has been included. The problem Statement is based upon Potholes: Apathy of Roads.
Moreover, it is not just the theoretical analysis which comes into play. Ground level impact and implementation are other strong aspects which are required to be improvised. the teams are required to fulfill the gaps in the infrastructures in the nearby areas.
- HACKATHON : It aims to utilise the technical skills of students to improve the road safety scenario in India. Lets code for a safer India and experience the unexpected learning and fun. Win a lot, Learn a lot.
For Certificate , It’s compulsory to conduct all the minimum activities.
Points are assigned to each and every task floated. The evaluation of any team registered would be done on the basis of submissions of online documents such as reports, the photos and videos as per the requirement of the task. The submitted work will be analyzed by the judges and mentors.