The Law domain is concerned with activities related to the law sector of road related issue and road safety. The domain is suitable for the students who are pursuing their graduation in Law.
The activities under this domain involve :
- FORMULATION : Under this activity, each college chapter are required to make modules, in which the rules and regulation related to various road safety issues like challans and accidents would be explained in simple language along with images to help people gain a better insight of the law. The modules are to be made in different languages as it will provide a wider base to create an impact.
- Law students are required to translate all the rules and regulations in simple language so that the normal people will be able to understand the same.
- The colleges are required to make modules separately for all the laws and provisions that are important to be known by the people.
- After the making of module, it should be forwarded to IRSC in a pdf brochure form.
- Points will be allotted on the basis of content and the presentation of the module.
- Each module made according to the law should be followed in the particular state (where the college is located).
- Each Module will be required to be made in 2 languages:English and Regional
- Each college will be required to make 1 module on 3 topics every Month.
- DISCUSSION SESSION : A discussion session should be organized by every college once in every 9 months. All students, their family members and the faculty must be invited. The discussion will be about the important roles of the family members of the victims and the others during the time when the accidents happens.
- The venue of the event will be in the college itself.
- 1 discussion session is required to be conducted in every 9 Months.
- All faculty members and students must be invited.
- The college is required to send the detailed report after the conduction of the event.
- Give introduction about IRSC:
- How it was started.
- How we work. (Domains of our working)
- Outreach of IRSC.
- Projects implemented till now.
- Publicity of IRSC by using Banners, Flexes, Road of safety.
- MESSAGE TO MASSES : Message to the masses is an offline activity which tries to invokes one’s creativity , encouraging them to write a quote on Road safety which is going to be shared on the official page of Indian Road safety Campaign of the college.
- LAW MODULE : The major reason of high rate of accidents in India is due to lack of awareness about the medical aspect, driving skills and laws. Hence it becomes very important to aware the people about the basic laws of the motor vehicles act that are necessary to be known by the people. Hence under this the teams will be required to make a module booklet that will be conducting the laws that has been signified in the motors vehicle act, which are required to be known by the general people in easy language. The teams are required to include 20 different topics of rules and regulation in one month.
For Certificate , It’s compulsory to conduct all the minimum activities.
Points are assigned to each and every task floated. The evaluation of any team registered would be done on the basis of submissions of online documents such as reports, the photos and videos as per the requirement of the task. The submitted work will be analyzed by the judges and mentors.